Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Find my Grace!

The PWBC today announced plans for a new show to find a bride for legendary gourmet and seasoned bachelor, Pat Fonce. "Find my Grace!" a reality TV series, set to air in the summer of 2010, will be fronted by Willow Swallyjuice, our newest arrival in Pranker's Wycke. "I've always been a bit of a matchmaker, or 'Grace Finder' I suppose I should say!" she said at the press conference earlier today when asked about her role.

To be in with a chance of winning the coveted title Mrs Pat Fonce, young hopefuls will initially apply on-line. A review panel, made up of Fonce and Judge Fouster, will narrow down the entries to12 potential brides-to-be who will go on to feature in the TV series, the winner of which will be announced on July 11th.

"If they can survive what we're planning on putting them through, being married to me will be a walk in the park," said Fonce uncomfortably when asked about his involvement in the show. "There's been some suggestion that my nuptials are for tax purposes only. There is no truth in this whatsoever," he continued. As he was leaving the press conference Fonce was asked what tip he had for budding applicants. "I like them mannish," he replied climbing into his car.

1 comment:

Gracie Rowler said...

OMFG!!!!! Will it count in my favour that my first name is actually Grace! (although people have always called me Gracie) LOL xxxxx :0)